Government Building Landscape DesignGovernment buildings should be safe, accessible, and look professional. They should inspire confidence in the residents, which can only happen if they are designed well. As an experienced government construction contractor, we offer a wide range of services and have worked on properties like:
- City Halls
- Fire Stations
- Police Stations
- Court Houses
- Community Centers
- Post Offices
- Assembly Halls
- And much more
Our team can handle the landscape and hardscape installations on all these properties. We will make sure the installations live up to the established building code standards and government regulations to ensure they are safe to use.
Government Landscape Construction ServicesGovernment building landscapes have many different elements ranging from gardens to parking lots. Our expert architects, designers, and project managers can install, repair, or maintain all these elements. Here is a look at what we can do as government construction contractors:
- Install asphalt roads, sidewalks, driveways, and walkways.
- Repair and maintain asphalt installations.
- Install concrete flatwork and walls.
- Construct hardscape structures like retaining walls, boundary walls, and other such outdoor structures.
- Conduct excavation to ensure the landscape has proper grading and install a proper drainage system.
- Add pavement markings to highlight different parking spots, direction information, and other such details.
- Add ADA signs to ensure the property is entirely accessible to all.
Cost-Effective Government HardscapesWe use the best techniques and materials to make sure the installations are resilient enough to handle outdoor conditions. They are made from good quality raw materials to ensure they can stand the test of time. Expert project managers will keep an eye on the quality of government construction, double-checking different elements throughout the project to ensure nothing is amiss.
Our team will take time to understand your requirements before coming up with a plan of approach for the project and a detailed budget. If you want to know more about government building construction, get in touch with us at Stasi Brothers today! You can call 516-997-1988/334-1229 or use our form.