Condominium Complex Landscape ConstructionCondominium complexes have several landscape elements like patios, gardens, hardscape installations, lawns, etc. Installing these components requires careful planning and execution because a poor-quality installation will compromise the property's appeal. Condominium owners want to attract buyers and tenants, so they need aesthetically pleasing exterior elements that can stand the test of time. Our condominium complex design and build team can handle:
- Asphalt paving
- Hardscaping like walkways, patios, or driveways
- Masonry installations like retaining walls
- Concrete flatwork and walls
- Boundary walls
- Drainage and irrigation
All you need to do is explain your plan to our design team, and they will come up with solutions that work.
Expert Condominium Complex PlannersAs a company that has been around for over six decades, we have a lot of experience in this industry. We started as landscape developers and added specialties like asphalt driveway construction, brickwork, concrete work, and so much more to our arsenal of skills. Here is a look at how we work on condominium complex landscape design:
- Our experts survey the land to understand the grading, identify obstacles, and map out any underground utilities.
- A dedicated project manager and a few consultants discuss the project requirements with clients to understand what they need and their priorities. We also look at inspiration materials if the clients have any.
- The team puts together a detailed estimate for the project for the clients. This estimate has no hidden costs, and all expenses are explained clearly.
- We start the condominium complex hardscape build as soon as the client is ready. Our team of experienced architects and landscape designers carefully plan every aspect of the project.
- We use high-quality raw materials sourced from reliable manufacturers on every project.
If you want to know more about condominium complex hardscape construction, get in touch with us at Stasi Brothers today! You can call 516-997-1988/334-1229 or use our form.