Cultured Stone & Veneer
At Stasi Brothers, we make sure that any features and elements that we design and install in their landscapes are elegant and resilient. That is how we make sure you get value for money when you hire us. As a family-owned & operated business based in Westbury, we know the importance of personalization in every project we handle.
Custom Cultured Stone InstallationsWe have 58 years of experience behind us. During this time, we have handled scores of projects for clients throughout Nassau County. While natural stone is widely used in many projects, it can be cumbersome and expensive to install as well. Its why we sometimes recommend that clients opt for cultured stone instead. These stone products are ideal for features such as:
- Custom fireplaces
- Concrete fire pits
- Separation walls
- Seating walls and retaining walls
- Exteriors walls of outdoor kitchens and other outdoor living features
We are highly focused on providing customers with the kind of services they need. Our team works very closely with you and provides detailed consultation and information about various types of materials that you can opt for in your landscapes.
Facts About Cultured Stone
- Cultured stone is also called a manufactured stone, faux stone or cast stone and is different from natural stone. In the former, aggregates, cement, and pigmented dyes are used to get the desired effect in the material.
- All these materials are combined & poured into molds that emulate the textures and colors of natural stone. These ‘stones’ can be quickly molded into various shapes & sizes and will be colored in natural-looking colors.
- If you are looking for a less bulky, cost-effective alternative to natural stone, cast stone is the way to go.
Stone Veneers for Outdoor StructuresIt is possible to achieve rustic and natural aesthetics using stone veneers. In some projects, we may recommend the use of veneer panels that have multiple stones glued together, for a more natural appearance. No significant surface prep is needed during stone veneer installation. These thin stone tiles can be fixed to the wall and other surfaces using cement and mortar. We use the best grade materials in our projects, and only skilled and certified veneer installers handle the job.
Local Veneer Installation SpecialistsOur team works systematically and makes sure that the project is as completed in line with industry standards. We know from our vast that veneer installations are a straightforward way to enhance the style quotient of your landscape.
The experts will work with you and provide you with all the information you need about the different types of cultured stone and stone veneers available on the market. This approach helps ensure you can make a well-informed decision.
For any additional information regarding our hardscape and veneer installation services, feel free to contact Stasi Brothers at either of these numbers- 631-ASPHALT (277-4258), 516-997-PAVE (7283), (516) 334-1229, (516) 997-1988. Our team is here to help you get your project off the ground. You can also use this Contact Us form to send us your project details and one of our expert team members will contact you shortly for further discussions.